Monday, April 8, 2013

Seasonally Busy and Longing For May

This time of year my ideal blogging schedule just goes out the window. That's because this is the time when things at my day job get really cooking.

In the background, though, I am working on that tutorial for you of the braid that was introduced in this recent post.



On a personal level, I am dreaming of May, getting back to the Oregon Garden, and having some quality outdoor time.

What are you most looking forward to when the weather gets warmer?

2 comments:

T@PoppyPlacePdx said...

I think I am most looking forward to having long casual family dinner outside :)

Have a lovely Tuesday, cheers, T.:)

Additionsstyle said...

I just really want it to get warm soon. This is the coldest Spring we have had in a long time.
Valerie
Everyday Inspired