I've been pretty spontaneous here and have really enjoyed blogging, but a more organized approach during 2011 is certainly worth trying for comparison.
This year you will find some new and some continuing features:
- In the Studio - photos and discussion of creative projects and general mayhem going on around here
- Fashion Tapas - little bites of fashion history or tastes of current style with a side dish of opinion, perhaps
- Technique Exploration - examination of fiberwork techniques and some experimentation which may be brilliant or may be foolhardy
- Tutorial Corner - some projects based on techniques that have been explored in the previous feature
- Featured Artists - continued tradition of showcasing those talented individuals that inspire the heck out of me with their work
- Where Have I Been? Where am I Now? - Literally, as in trip photos or photos of Portland & the Pacific Northwest; figuratively, as in my thoughts and ideas as a designer/maker and an online entrepreneur
Here is a little teaser for the first fashion tapa, which will be in the next post:
Meet Blanche. The year is 1830.
From the Fashioning Fashion exhibit at LACMA.